The powerful 2.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise, vibration and creating less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for longevity, high performance and durability.
The SP-9421 Motor/Pump is tested for a minimum pump life of 3000 hours before service. 30% more life before repair
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove up to 98% of the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
The easy to replace "Spin-On" Air Dryer Cartridge has a regenerating High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant to dry the air.
This cartridge dryer has a life of 2-years before replacement.
The sturdy steel sound proof cabinet has a large 10 gallon steel air tank and caster wheels that makes it easy to move.
The interior of the cabinet is lined with acoustic sound proofing foam insulation to reduce the air compressor's noise and vibration.
The two latching door handles allows for easy access to the air compressor.''
The two exhaust fans are designed to remove the air from the cabinet for a cooler running air compressor.
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Ultra Dry Air, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 58 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump (Class 1) – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* 5.0 Micron (Class 2) Air Filter & Regulator
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase
* Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 130 seconds
* Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 40 seconds
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 10 Gallon Steel Air Tank
* L (26") x W (30") x H (39.5")
* 221 pounds
* Air Dryer Cartridge uses a High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant
Easy to remove (spin off) and replace every 2 years
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
* Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
* EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes complete (2) Air Filters
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Assembled in USA with global components