SPRAYIT SP-33500 LVLP Mini Gravity Feed Spray Gun can be used for variety of different applications such as Automotive, Industrial, Marine and Wood Working.
The LVLP features require less air allowing you to use a smaller air compressor.
The Low Volume Low Pressure feature allows you more control, less overspray and less waste
The one-piece Lightweight Aluminum Gun Body makes working with this spray gun very easy.
The Stainless Steel Fluid Needle and Nozzle are corrosion resistant.
The separate and adjustable fluid fan pattern and air controls make for more precise fan patterns and less waste.
* Air inlet - 1/4"
* Includes - 0.8mm Dia. Nozzle
* Fluid Cup - 4 oz / 120 cc
* Fluid Cup Thread - M14*1.5
* Pattern Width - 6 to 10 inches
* Weight - 11 oz
* Air Consumption - 2.4 to 3.3 CFM @ 30 PSI
* Working Pressure 28 to 45 PSI
* Maximum 60 PSI
4 Hp 60 gal. Ultra Dry Compressor
4 Hp 20 gal. Ultra Dry Compressor