The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10TL Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Tankless Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 65 decibels of sound.
The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The 1.0 HP Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motor have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-10TL Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains.
The Bleeder Valve allows you to adjust the maximum PSI from "0" to 100 PSI. Factory set to 100 PSI Maximum.
The Bleeder Valve continuously bleeds off the excess pressure (air) so that the motor/pump does not stall or have a hard start on restart.
The Power Foot Pedal allows you to control the air compressor power with your foot leaving your hands free.
Maximum (non-stop) continuous running motor is 1 hour Max.
Exceeding 1 hour of continuous running can cause motor damage.
The attached water trap helps to remove moisture from the air.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
Great for Inflating, Engraving, Airbrushing and many other air tools.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 65 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 100 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110v / 60 hz - Generator 2500 (running) Watts Min.
* Low Amp Draw - 7.5 Amps
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* Maximum continuous running 30 min (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Only 25 pounds and easy to transport.
* L (16.6") x W/D (8") x H (12.75") Handles Extended up)
* 25 lbs
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes complete with
- Air Filter
- Power Foot Pedal and Power Cord
- Water Trap
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes