The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20015HP Ultra Quiet, Oil-Free and High Pressure Two-Stage Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 1.5 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound.
This high pressure 1.5 HP motor operates at only 1750 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
This motor has been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Two-Stage Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-20015HP Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The large 20 Gallon Steel Air Tank with wheel kit makes it very easy to move around the jobsite, shop or garage.
Designed for the person looking for High Pressure, High Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenance with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* Two - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connectors
* Easy Start Valve - For Less Starting Amperage
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 175 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110v / 60 hz
* Low Amp Draw - 12 Amps
* Two stage pump
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 450 Seconds
* Recovery time from 145 PSI to 175 PSI - 120 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 20 Gal. Steel Air Tank With Wheel Kit
Easy to move around.
* L (19.3") x W/D (19.5") x H (46.7")
* 113 lbs
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes complete with a Wheel Kit & Air Filter
Optional Model Available: CAT-20015HPAD
EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.