The California Air Tools Light & Quiet1P1060SP Portable Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 56 decibels of sound.
The .6 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The New "IP" Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Motor is a Large Single Piston Pump design is engineered for high performance and durability.
The 1.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (34 lbs) making it very easy to transport.
The 1P1060SP Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Single Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 250 hours or less.
The Oil-Free Pump allows for use in a variety of different temperatures (cold) and uneven terrains
The easy to see and read control panel makes using this air compressor even more user friendly.
The 1P1060SP produces 1.2 CFM @ 90 PSI allowing you to use staple guns, brad nail guns, finish nail guns, nail guns, airbrushes and blow guns.
This air compressor is great for the garage and perfect for cleaning and inflating tires, beds, toys and sport balls.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 56 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Produces less heat which dissipates efficiently
* Thermal Overload Protector
* External Current Protector
* 120 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110v / 60 hz - Generator 2000 (running) Watts Min.
* Low Amp Draw - 4.5 Amps
* Tank fill rate from empty to full - 50 Seconds
* Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI - 15 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Steel Air Tank - Lightweight Only 34 pounds
* L (16.2") x W/D (13") x H (16.2")
* Comes complete with Air Filter
* ETL Certified
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
For filling standard car tires.
These models will take (approximately) 1 second for each (1) PSI added to the tire.