80% Air Drying System
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020DC-22060 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 horse power air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound.
The powerful 2.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise, vibration and creating less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for longevity, high performance and durability.
The SP-9421-22060 Motor/Pump is tested for a minimum pump life of 3000 hours before service. 30% more life before repair.
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times (i.e. may run continuously at 2.1 cfm @90 PSI for up to 4 hours, or intermittently 30-40 minutes at a time at 5.3 cfm @90 PSI).*
The large 10.0 gallon steel air tank is only 91 lbs.
The 80% Air Dryer is specially designed to remove the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and 80% Air Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside (office, shop, store, warehouse or home) where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* Kick On Pressure 95 PSI - Kick Off Pressure 125 PSI
* 220v / 60 Hz / (No 208 Volts)
* Low Amp Draw - Only 7.0 Amps
* Tank fill rate from empty to full - 130 Seconds
* Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 40 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30*
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Plug Type: Nema 6-15P
* L (16") x W (23") x H (35")
* 91 pounds
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* Air Dryer - Includes Activated Alumina desiccant with a 4000 hour life.
Activated Alumina is used in air prepurification (due to it's high water
and carbon dioxide adsorption capacity) and adsorption of sulphur
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Assembled in USA with global components
Optional Model Available: CAT-10020DCAD-22060
EZ-1-2301 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.
Optional PTFE Black Hose Tubing, 8 mm (10 feet) to connect to Automatic Drain Valve, Air Dryer Valve or Condensate port - Order Here.
*70/30 Duty Cycle Rating - Learn More