The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 60040DCAD Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor with Air Drying System is designed to be one of the quietest 4.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 75 decibels of sound.
The Powerful "New" (2) 2.0 HP (SP-9421-22060) motors operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The "New" SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-60040DCAD Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 1500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The large 60 Gallon Steel ASME Air Tank is just the right size for shop or garage.
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove the 80% of the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Dry Air, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 75 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* 5 Micron Air Filter & Regulator with a 3/8" Port
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase - (No 208 Volts)
* Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 6:30 Minutes
* Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 2:00 Minutes
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 60 Gal. Steel ASME Air Tank
* L (25.5") x W/D (29") x H (66.5")
* 248 lbs
* Air Dryer - Includes Activated Alumina desiccant with a 4000 hour life.
Activated Alumina is used in air prepurification (due to it's high water
and carbon dioxide adsorption capacity) and adsorption of sulphur
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
* Comes complete (4) Air Filters
* Plug Type: Nema 6-15P
* ASME Certified for Commercial Use
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Assembled in USA with global components