The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 8010SPC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 1.0 horse power air compressors in the industry having only 40 decibels of sound.
The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1400 RPM creating less noise, vibration and creating less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for longevity, high performance and durability.
The CAT-MP100LF Motor/Pump is tested for a minimum pump life of 4000 hours before service. 30% more life before repair.
The large 8.0 gallon steel air tank is internally coated with epoxy to prevent any corrosion.
The complete Sound Proof Cabinet is 125 lbs.
The cabinet has two latching doors that allows for easy access to the compressor and components.
The two cabinet exhaust fans are use to remove the air from the cabinet to a cool working condition for the air compressor.
The 4 caster wheels makes moving the air compressor from location to location very easy.
The Sound proof Cabinet is made of a sturdy metal frame with 1/4" Acoustic Sound Proofing Foam insulation to reduce the noise by 30%.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside (office, shop, store, warehouse or home) where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 40 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation. Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 115 PSI Maximum Pressure
* Kick On Pressure 85 PSI - Kick Off Pressure 115 PSI
* 110v / 60 Hz
* Low Amp Draw - Only 7.6 Amps
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Tank fill rate from empty to full 3 minutes
* 4 Caster Swivel Wheels
* L (21") x W (20") x H (32")
* 125 pounds
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* 18 Month Limited Warranty
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
Optional Model Available: CAT-8010SPCAD
EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factoy Installed
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.