When pressure is left in an air tank for prolong periods of time, the check valve spring can become compressed cause the motor to not
1. Turn off and unplug the air
2. Drain the air tank from the drain
3. Locate the check valve on the
parts diagram in manual
4. Remove the hex nut cap on the
check valve. (see picture below)
5. Remove the spring located inside
the check valve.
6. Clean the inside of the check
7. Clean and enlong the
8. Replace the spring and
9. Close the drain
10. Plug in the power cord and
turn on the air compressor.