The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20060DCC Ultra Quiet, Ultra Dry Oil-Free Air Compressor with 98% Air Drying System is designed to be one of the quietest 6.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 78 decibels of sound.
The Powerful (3) 2.0 HP (SP-9421-22060) motors operate at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times (i.e. may run continuously at 6.0 cfm @90 PSI for up to 6 hours, or intermittently 45 minutes at a time at 12.0 cfm @90 PSI).*
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-20060DCC Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 1500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and eliminates oil from being in the air.
The large 20 Gallon Steel Air Tank is just the right size for dental practices and milling, manufacturing clean rooms, restaurant/bakery and general pneumatics that require clean ultra-dry air.
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove up to 98% of the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1*
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and 98% Air Dryer are utilized via a highly efficient twin-tower auto purging system.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the 98% Air Dryer.
The easy to replace "Spin-On" Air Dryer Cartridges have a regenerating High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant to dry the air.
This cartridge dryer has an average life of 2-years before replacement.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Dry Air, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 78 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump (Class 1) – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* 0.01 Micron Prefilters (2 total)
* 1/2" NPT female port
No output pressure regulator, quick connector or air hose included
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase - (No 208 Volts - if necessary, obtain 208 to 230 voltage booster)
* Amp Draw - 24 Amps (operating average 18-20 Amps)
* 30 Amp Breaker Required
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 93 Seconds
* Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 32 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30*
* Maximum continuous running 45-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 20 Gal. Steel AirTank
* L (44") x W/D (24") x H (30")
* 239 lbs
* Air Dryer Cartridge uses two (2) High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant Towers
Easy to remove (spin off) and replace every 2 years
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)*
* Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes complete (6) Air Filters
* Plug Type: Nema L6-30P
* Cord Length: 7ft
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* Assembled in USA with global components
Easy Start Valve Feature:
The Easy Start Valve feature allows for a easier start up using less starting amps. The Easy Start Valve releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely. This no-load start up requires less amps for a easier start up in cold temperatures.
- Below 12 CFM ISO 8573 is satisfied from 5 PSI - 100 PSI.
- Automatic Drain Valve is not required on this model due to Twin-Tower Auto Purge Air Dryer system efficiency.
*70/30 Duty Cycle Rating - Learn More