The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20060CAD Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 6.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 78 decibels of sound.
The Powerful (3) 2.0 HP (SP-9421-22060) motors operate at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times (i.e. may run continuously at 7 cfm @90 PSI for up to 6 hours, or intermittently 30-40 minutes at a time at approx. 14.6 cfm @90 PSI).*
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-20060CAD Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 1500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The large 20 Gallon Steel Air Tank is just the right size for shop or garage.
The EZ-1-2301 Automatic Drain Valve is Factory installed.
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed
to reduce the moisture (water) in the air tank.
Draining the air tank reduces the amount of water going out to your air tools or machinery.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 78 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* One tank pressure gauge
* 1/2" NPT female port
No output pressure regulator, quick connector or air hose included
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 220 Volt / 60 Hertz / Single Phase (No 208 Volts - if necessary, obtain 208 to 220 voltage booster)
* Low Amp Draw - 24 Amps
* 30 Amp Breaker Required
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 70 Seconds
* Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 20 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30*
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 20 Gal. Steel AirTank - 178 pounds and easy to move around.
* L (40") x W (15") x H (28")
* 178 lbs
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* EZ-1-2301 Auto Drain Valve Factoy Installed
* Comes complete (6) Air Filters
* Plug Type: Nema L6-30P
* Cord Length: 7ft
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* Assembled in USA with Global Compoents
Automatic Drain Valve Feature:
Optional PTFE Black Hose Tubing, 8 mm (10 feet) to connect to Automatic Drain Valve, Air Dryer Valve or Condensate port - Order Here.
Easy Start Valve Feature:
*70/30 Duty Cycle Rating - Learn More