The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 2010SP Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound.
The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-2010SP Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains.
Easy to read and use control panel with push to start on/off switch.
The Pressure Regulator has Pre-Set PSI Positions. 30, 50,70, 90, 110, 130 PSI.
The 2.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (42 lbs), easy to carry and low profile for easy transporting.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 60 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* One Air Tank Pressure Gauge
* Two - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connectors
* Push Button On/Off Power Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 135 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110v / 60 hz - Generator 2500 (running) Watts Min.
* Low Amp Draw - 8.5 Amps
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 56 Seconds
* Recovery time from 105 PSI to 135 PSI - 15 Seconds
* Pre-Set PSI Positions. 30, 50,70, 90, 110, 130 PSI.
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 2.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank
Only 42 pounds and easy to transport.
* L (18.4") x W/D(17.9") x H (12.4")
* 42 lbs
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes complete with Air Filter
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes