The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020DSPC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 horse power air compressors in the industry having only 58 decibels of sound.
The powerful 2.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise, vibration and creating less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for longevity, high performance and durability.
The SP-9421 Motor/Pump is tested for a minimum pump life of 3000 hours before service. 30% more life before repair.
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times (i.e. may run continuously at 2.1 cfm @90 PSI, or up to 30-40 minutes at a time, at 5.3 cfm @90 PSI).
Large 10.0 gallon steel air tank.
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
The sturdy large steel cabinet on caster wheels makes it easier to move and reduces the noise level.
The interior of the cabinet is lined with acoustic sound proofing foam insulation to reduce the air compressor's noise and vibration.
The two latching door handles allows for easy access to the air compressor.''
The two exhaust fans are designed to remove the air from the cabinet for a cooler running air compressor.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside (office, shop, store, warehouse or home) where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 58 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 130 PSI Maximum Pressure
* Kick On Pressure 100 PSI - Kick Off Pressure 130 PSI
* 110v / 60 Hz
* Low Amp Draw - Only 14.0 Amps
* Tank fill rate from empty to full - 130 Seconds
* Recovery time from 100 PSI to 130 PSI - 40 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* L (26") x W (30") x H (39.5")
* 221 pounds
* Air Dryer - Includes Activated Alumina desiccant with a 4000 hour life.
Activated Alumina is used in air prepurification (due to it's high water
and carbon dioxide adsorption capacity) and adsorption of sulphur
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Assembled in USA
Optional Model Available: CAT-10020DSPCAD
EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.