2.0 HP (Rated/Running)
10 Gallon Steel Horizontal Air Tank
"NEW" Air Dryer Tower System - Up to 98% Dry Air
5.50 CFM @ 40 PSI
3.50 CFM @ 90 PSI
3.40 CFM @ 100PSI
110 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020UDCR Continuous (100 Duty Cycle) Ultra Quiet, Ultra Dry Oil-Free Air Compressor with Air Drying System is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 77 decibels of sound.
The Powerful "New" 200CR 2.0 hp motor/pump operates at only 1700 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
Continuous running up to 8 hours at 90 PSI and 12 hours at 40 PSI or below.
The Oil-Free Dual Head Piston Pump System with Teflon Coated Piston Rings is engineered for high performance and durability.
The 10020UDCR Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 5000 hours of usage. Wear parts can be a piston ring, cylinder ring or reed valve
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The large 10 Gallon Air Tank is only 91 lbs.
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove up to 98% of the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
The easy to replace "Spin-On" Air Dryer Towers has a regenerating High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant to dry the air with a moisture (replacement) indicator.
The air dryer towers have a life of 6-10-years before replacement.
(Depending on usage)
The air dryer moisture indicator will indicate time for replacement.
The Pre-Filter is designed to remove excess water from the system. The Pre-Filter needs to be replaced annually to prevent saturation.
This saturation can effect the performance of the air drying system.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Dry Air, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 77 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump (Class 1) – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - 1/4" Female industrial Quick Connector
* 5.0 Micron (Class 2) Air Filter & Regulator
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase
* Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 180 Seconds
* Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 60 Seconds
* Duty Cycle – 100%
* Maximum continuous running up to 8 hours at 90 PSI
and 12 hours at 40 PSI or below.
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 10 Gallon Steel Air Tank
* L (22") x W/D (16") x H (36")
* 92 lbs
* Air Dryer Towers uses a High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant
Easy to remove (spin off) and replace every 6-10 years or when indicated.
* Air Dryer moisture indicator
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* Pre-filter replaced annually
* PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
* Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes complete (2) Air Filters
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Assembled in USA with global components