The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 8010ALFC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound.
The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The MP100LF motor/pump has been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Dual Piston Pump System produces 25% more air compared to other 1.0 Hp air compressor motors.
The Long Life MP100LF motor/pump has been tested for a minimum life of 4000 hours before wear and service.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains.
The large 8.0 Gallon Aluminum Air Tank is Lightweight and Rust-Free (40 lbs) with wheel kit that makes it very easy to transport.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 60 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 120 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 90 PSI Default Pressure Output from Regulator (adjustable)
* 110v / 60 hz - Generator 2500 (running) Watts Min.
* Low Amp Draw - 7.6 Amps
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 139 Seconds
* Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI - 41 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 8.0 Gal. Aluminum Air Tank With Wheel Kit
Only 40 pounds and easy to move around.
* L (24") x W/D (13.5") x H (22.5")
* 40.00 lbs
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Air Filter
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
Optional Model Available: CAT-8010ALFCAD
EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.