The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 2010ALFC Ultra Quiet air compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound.
The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1400 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The MP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times (i.e. may run continuously at 1.5 cfm @90 PSI for up to 4 hours, or intermittently 30-40 minutes at a time at 3.0 cfm @90 PSI).*
The Dual Piston Pump System produces 25% more air compared to other 1.0 Hp air compressor motors.
The MP100LF motor/pump is tested for a minimum life of 4000 hours before wear.
The 2.0 gallon aluminum air tank is lightweight (35lbs) and rust resistant making it very easy to transport.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 60 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Thermal Overload Protector
* Condor Pressure Switch
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110v / 60 hz
* Low Amp Draw - 7.6 Amps
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 40 Seconds
* Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI - 15 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30*
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Aluminum Air Tank - Rust-Free for long life, lightwieght only 35 pounds
* L (17.3") x W (14.2") x H (14.6")
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes Complete with Air Filter
* Assembled in USA with global components
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
Optional Model Available: CAT-2010ALFCAD
EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.
Optional PTFE Black Hose Tubing, 8 mm (10 feet) to connect to Automatic Drain Valve, Air Dryer Valve or Condensate port - Order Here.
*70/30 Duty Cycle Rating - Learn More