The California Air Tools 365CH Pressure Pot for Resin Casting can be used to create 100% bubble-free castings, as well as casting resin with wood or substrates which require deep penetration into cavities. This pressure pot is specifically designed for resin casting and you will find it can accommodate almost any casting project. The tank uses an on/off ball valve and pressure regulator for accurate pressure settings and comes equipped with a safety relief valve to protect the tank from excessive pressures.
- The California Air Tools 365CH (5) Gallon Pressure Pot for Casting features a 5-Gallon Teflon® coated steel tank for easy clean up.
- Removable caster wheels for stability and portability.
- Output regulator, On/Off ball valve and pressure relief valve.
- Maximum Pressure: 80 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 60 PSI
- Internal dimensions: 12 1/4" Wide x 14 3/4" deep with lid applied.
- A standard 5 gallon paint pal/bucket (Dia.12" x H 14 1/2") can fit inside this pot.
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Exterior dimensions: 16" Wide x 24.5" High with lid assembled.
- Non-ASME Tank
- Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
- Air Hose (inlet) Connection - 1/4" Male Industrial Quick Connector
1P1060S AIR COMPRESSOR: 2 Minutes
8010 AIR COMPRESSOR: 45 Seconds
10020C AIR COMPRESSOR: 28 Seconds
20020 AIR COMPRESSOR: 16 Seconds
Includes (1) 50' Hybrid polymer Air Hose:
- The California Air Tools Hybrider Flex Hybrid Polymer Air Hose is lightweight and very flexible.
- Easy Grip PVC Hose Handles
- All Weather Design (-50 to 150F)
- Maximum Working Pressure 200 PSI
- This air hose comes complete with 2 air fittings attached.
(1) Male 1/4" Industrial Quick Connector
(1) Female 1/4" Industrial Quick Connector.
- These air fittings allow you to attach to the air hose to the air compressor and to the nail gun or other air tools.
NOTE: Prior to using air hose it is suggested to remove both fittings (male and female quick connect) and add either Loctite or Teflon tape to ensure a tight seal for the purpose of reducing air leaks.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Available from the following Retailers:
Optional 365VK Vacuum Kit (for Epoxy/Resin Professionals)